No Products in the Cart
Have Faith In What Will Be Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5348_1: 9.75" x 5.25" - (10.5" x 6")
STCL5348_2: 14.50" x 7.75" - (15.75" x 9")
STCL5348_3: 19.75" x 10.50" - (21" x 12")
STCL5348_4: 25.00" x 13.50" - (26.25" x 15")
This beautiful stencil from StudioR12, reminds us that there are times in our lives that we need to accept, let go and have faith in what will come. These words of encouragement would look perfect however you may choose. Imagine applying this stencil to a tall porch sign greeting visitors as they stop by your home, or maybe on a t-shirt, with pretty script lettering reminding everyone to have faith in what will come. This stencil would also help you create a great gift for a friend or family member, possibly on a cute tote or day planner. Whatever way you decide, this stencil from StudioR12 is sure to be a favorite for years to come!
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. Remember with a little faith, anything is possible.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.