No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5347_1: 10.75" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL5347_2: 13.50" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5347_3: 16.50" x 16.75" - (18" x 18")
Welcoming a new life into the world when those you most loved have already passed can be bittersweet. Let your newest addition know that grandpa has been there since the beginning. Paint it on a decorative board for your child’s room or a unique baby blanket.
Featuring the words “Hand Picked For Earth By My Grandpa in Heaven” in a variety of fonts accented with stems, hearts, and decorative embellishments, the stencil is perfect for creating a reminder that while grandpa isn’t with your child physically, he’s still there.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.