No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5280_1: 7.75" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5280_2: 10.75" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL5280_3: 13.50" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL5280_4: 16.00" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
Riding bikes until sunset and climbing trees. Playing basketball in the street and baseball in the field. Just because you grow up doesn’t mean you can’t still “Go Play Outside”. Use this stencil to create a sign for your cubicle as a reminder to get out, have fun, and get a little fresh air.
Featuring the phrase “Go Play Outside” in a mix of block and script fonts, the stencil includes cutouts of a tree, mountain top, and a sun as accents. Whether a creative addition to the exterior of your RV or a decorative sign, use this stencil over and over with proper care wherever you want to be reminded to go enjoy the outdoors.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.