No Products in the Cart
Fleur De Lis Monogram Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
This beautiful stencil from StudioR12 complete with a perfect Fleur di Lis would add a touch of French flair to whatever canvas you choose to display it on. This laurel trimmed stencil with a monogram script letter of your choice would help create a perfect gift for a friend or family member. You could use it to accent a welcome sign on your front porch or maybe for a monogrammed pillow or towel to add a special touch anywhere you would like.
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. Make sure to add this pretty little stencil with the French twist to your own personal stencil collection!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5330_1: 11.00" x 10.75" - (12" x 12") Approximate Letter Size: 3.00" x 2.95"
STCL5330_2: 14.00" x 13.75" - (15" x 15") Approximate Letter Size 3.80" x 3.70"
STCL5330_3: 16.75" x 16.50" - (18" x 18") Approximate Letter Size 4.50" x 4.40"
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.