No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5130_1: 11.00” x 10.47“ - (12” x 12“)
STCL5130_2: 13.75” x 13.08“ - (15” x 15“)
STCL5130_3: 16.54” x 15.75“ - (18” x 18“)
You can easily draw it to memory... the annual trip to the local family tree farm to choose the perfect live Christmas tree. You can almost smell the evergreen. That sense of nostalgia and warmth is why you love the holiday season. StudioR12’s Family Owned Christmas Trees stencil offers a wholesome, nostalgic take on the holiday season with a throwback design featuring a vintage station wagon complete with front grill wreath and a Christmas tree strapped on top and centered text: “FAMILY OWNED, Christmas TREES, SINCE 1955, cut your own, FIR-SPRUCE-CEDAR-PINE”. A great addition to your favorite December Americana decor, this template fits nicely in your living room, family room, guest room or entertainment area. It serves as a handsome accent for the home office, as well! No matter how you use it, this design will provide a fun and affordable way to add sentimental, rustic style to your home decor, art projects, and crafts.
Here at Ohio’s StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but much like your flair for creativity, the possibilities are boundless!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.