No Products in the Cart
Every Family Has A Story Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6182_1: 17.00" x 3.00" - (18" x 3.5")
STCL6182_2: 21.00" x 4.25" - (22.5" x 5.25")
STCL6182_3: 29.00" x 6.00" - (30" x 7")
STCL6182_4: 44.00" x 9.50" - (45" x 10.5") - 2-Part Stencil
It’s in everything. The way you talk and where you vacation. The pictures in your home, and even the furniture. Stories that build over the years from the very first time you meet to the last time you look into each other’s eyes. Every family has a story, and it can be seen in every part of your home.
Featuring the phrase “Every family has a story. Welcome to ours,” with the “welcome” in a decorative script font and the rest of the phrase in a print font, the stencil is perfect for creating a wood sign to hang over your mantle or even a wedding sign for your special day. With proper care, the stencil can be reused and is even available in jumbo size for extra-large projects.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Excellent quality, will buy from this shop again."