No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5297_1: 10.25" x 7.25" - (11.25" x 8.25")
STCL5297_2: 13.75" x 9.75" - (15" x 11")
We all need that little extra nudge in the morning, so that first cup of coffee will surely help to get you started And then, when you add your morning prayer, Jesus will keep you going for the rest of the day! What a great stencil from StudioR12! How perfect this would look when you apply it to your favorite day planner, or a tote. Maybe to a wall somewhere in your home that you might need some words of encouragement. Or how about your favorite coffee mug just to keep a daily reminder close to you. Whatever canvas you choose, this will be a stencil you can enjoy over and over again.
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. So put a fresh pot of coffee on and have your Bible handy, for with these two things, you day will be complete!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.