No Products in the Cart
Best View Comes After Hardest Climb Stencil with Mountain - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5385_1: 8.00" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5385_2: 10.75" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL5385_3: 13.75" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5385_4: 16.50" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
Have you ever strived for something that took all your strength to complete? A new venture that seemed like an uphill battle? A big test that took months to prepare for? That one thing that you couldn’t do, but you kept trying and trying until it all fell into place? If you have, you probably remember that great feeling of accomplishment when overcoming what once seemed impossible.
Create a unique reminder of those moments with this stencil, featuring the phrase “The Best View Comes After The Hardest Climb” in a variety of fonts with a mountain, star, and leaf accents. This stencil is perfect for creating a decorative board for your wall or a wherever you need inspiration to keep climbing.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.