No Products in the Cart
Welcome to Our Gnome Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6234_1: 45.82" x 8.74" - (4 ft) - 4 Part Stencil
You know you can’t resist them - those adorable gnomes - and who could blame you? Their magical whimsy is warm and welcoming, and they never go out of season. StudioR12’s vertical “Welcome to Our Gnome” porch sign stencil features a gnome with a tall floppy polka dot hat, which makes him a welcome porch decor accent for any time of the year. A great addition to your home and office decor, this stencil is perfect for the porch, foyer or entryway to your home, but it can serve as a whimsical accent for the kitchen or studio, as well! No matter how you apply it, this design will provide a fun and affordable way to add a touch of sweetness and magic to your home decor, art projects, crafts and gifts.
Here at Ohio’s StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but much like your flair for creativity, the possibilities are boundless!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Great quality product!!! Love their stencils!!"