No Products in the Cart
Personalized Welcome To Our Neck Of The Woods Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5810_1: 10.22" x 46.84" - (4 ft)
*Comes in 2, 11" x 26" parts
Featuring a vertical pattern with an image of deer antlers and the stylized text, “Welcome to Our Neck of the Woods”, this template can be personalized with your family name and used on a variety of surfaces. A stunning addition to any rustic home decor, this stencil is well suited for primitive log cabins and hunting shacks, as well as rural ranches and farmhouses. Stand or hang this tall porch country design on the front porch or entryway. It is suitable for any season! This stencil makes a wonderful one-of-a-kind sentimental house-warming gift, too! This template provides a beautiful and affordable way to share your friendly nature through customized home decor and DIY projects.
Here at Ohio’s StudioR12, we use high-quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards, and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Lovely stencil fast delivery. Super seller will buy from again."