No Products in the Cart
Split Snowflake Personalized Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST7114_1: 8.25" x 8.50" - (9" x 9")
PRST7114_2: 11.00" x 11.25" - (12" x 12")
PRST7114_3: 13.75" x 14.25" - (15" x 15")
PRST7114_4: 14.65" x 17.00" - (18" x 18")
Whether you are looking for a sign with your family’s name for your winter porch décor or you just know someone who LOVES snowflakes, this personalized stencil is perfect for creating a Christmas or winter décor piece as unique as the snowflakes it represents.
Featuring a large snowflake, it is split by a bordered area where you can personalize it with a name. Use it alone or paired with one of our other stencils for a larger project. And because it’s reusable, you refresh your décor piece each year.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "As described; worked great for my project. Fast shipping- received it earlier than expected. Thank you!"