No Products in the Cart
Personalized Digital Learning In Progress Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5389_1: 10.94" x 10.71" - (12" x 12")
PRST5389_2: 13.67" x 13.39" - (15" x 15")
PRST5389_3: 16.40" x 16.07" - (18" x 18")
Regardless of your reasons for homeschooling, use the Virtual Learning In Progress stencil to create a unique plaque for your door to let everyone know, now is not the time. Well, unless you are bringing certain gifts with you, that is.
Featuring the words “Digital Learning in Progress, Please Do Not Disturb” in block font, with “Unless You Have, Wine, Food Or Can Teach Math” in a handwritten script font, the words “Digital Learning” can be personalized with whatever you call schooling your child at home. The stencil can be used to create a decorative hanger for your front door, your office, or anywhere you are currently holding back tears as you help your child get reconnected. Again.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.