No Products in the Cart
Merry Christmas Round Door Hanger Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Sizing is based on size of design, not the size of stencil. Overall stencil size will be slightly bigger than size listed.
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7147_1: 8.00" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL7147_2: 9.00" x 9.00" - (10" x 10")
STCL7147_3: 12.00" x 12.00" - (13" x 13")
STCL7147_4: 15.00" x 15.00" - (16" x 16")
STCL7147_5: 18.00" x 18.00" - (19" x 19")
Merry Christmas! There’s just something about hearing that from someone that brings a smile to your face and thaws the hardships of life. It’s a time when neighborhoods come to life with lights and color, gorgeous Christmas trees appear in front windows, and family and friends gather to exchange gifts.
Bring that Christmas cheer to your home décor with this round sign stencil featuring the phrase “Merry Christmas” in thin, print letters with pine tree silhouettes on either side. The phrase is highlighted by solid borders above and below. Paint it on a wood sign for your front door as a welcome sign or onto a coir mat for a festive addition to your porch décor. With proper care, like all of our stencils, it can be reused for a variety of holiday inspired projects and gifts.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use & reuse with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Everything was perfect from beginning to end! Will shop again!"