No Products in the Cart
Personalized Farm Fresh Eggs Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5644_1: 7.07" x 7.11" - (10" x 8")
PRST5644_2: 9.82" x 9.88" - (13.75" x 11")
PRST5644_3: 10.50" x 10.56" - (15" x 12")
PRST5644_4: 14.23" x 14.32" - (20" x 16")
Whether fried or hard-boiled, scrambled or in a quiche, nothing beats a farm-fresh egg. Whether you actually tend to a flock or just like farmhouse décor, use this stencil to create a sign at the entrance of your driveway or a decorative board for your wall.
The stencil features a cutout of a hen with the words “Farm Fresh” above it in block letters and “Eggs” in the center in a script font. In the lower right corner is the abbreviation “EST.” with room to add a personalized date.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Love ordering from this shop! Super fast delivery and beautiful product"