No Products in the Cart
Personalized Hunting Buddy Stencil with Deer - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork (May Vary with Personalization):
PRST5070_1: 12.25" x 7.50" - (13.5" x 9.75")
PRST5070_2: 16.50" x 10.00" - (18" x 13")
PRST5070_3: 20.50" x 12.50" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Hunting isn't a hobby, it's a way of life filled with lessons and chances to interact with the kids. This customizable stencil captures that sense of family bonding in a way that shows your pride to the world. Great for onesies and toddler tee shirts, painted nursery decor or blankets, StudioR12's "Daddy's Little Hunting Buddy" is an adorable way to create a sweet memory. This stencil can be personalized for Mommy, Auntie, Grandpa... or any number of variations. Studio R12's stencils are made of strong, easy-to-clean Mylar so you can use them over and over, making it easy to experiment with paint colors, surfaces and techniques. 100% Guaranteed!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged