No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5282_1: 7.75" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5282_2: 10.50" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL5282_3: 13.25" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5282_4: 16.25" x 16.75" - (18" x 18")
Is the exterior of your dream home is a forest instead of a white picket fence? Does it have wheels instead of a foundation? If you prefer to go where you dream instead of dreaming where you could go, this stencil is for you. Featuring a cutout of a camper next to a tree with star accents, this adventure-themed stencil contains the phrase “Home Is Where You Park It” in a mix of block and decorative script font.
Use the stencil to make a decorative wall hanging or even a removable sign for wherever your travels take you. Really want to make a statement? Use the stencil to paint the saying on the outside of your RV to let everyone know you are at home.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.