No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5040_1: 8.18" x 5.07" - (9" x 6")
STCL5040_2: 10.87" x 6.74" - (12" x 8")
STCL5040_3: 16.37" x 10.15" - (18" x 12")
STCL5040_4: 21.82" x 13.53" - (24" x 16")
You, Me & the Dogs, that sounds like a perfect combination! Whether you and your significant other are outside playing fetch with your pooches or cuddled up inside enjoying a quiet evening together, everyone knows your pups are just another member of the family. And what better way to show this than with a cute sign dedicated to your four-legged friends!Each of our easy to use templates are created by our artists at Studio R12. Plus each of our templates are made with durable Mylar material so you can create your own sign that is dedicated to your own little family. These templates are easy to clean, and can be used and enjoyed over and over again. Whether you decide to use a smooth, flat wall surface or a piece of distressed wood it will be easy to show off your creation in any room inside or out of your home. And this sweet, pup friendly sign will show everyone that your canine crew are members of your family too!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression!
Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.