Do you have a favorite stencil design that you'd like to make personalized?
Maybe for yourself, or a family member, or even to sell at vendor events or craft shows?
How awesome would it be to have someone come up at a vendor show and they like a design and you can take a custom order and let them know you can personalize it, or to be able to leave a spot for personalization and do it right then and there?
We have an idea for you! We actually have 34 ideas for you! We have 34 full alphabet stencils, in different designs and fonts!
Click here to see the full collection.
Ideas for Using Alphabet Stencils
- Grab a stack of 2"x4" pine boards. Paint them a base color. Stencil on names of loved ones. Stack them and glue and or tie them together.
- Find books that are the same size. You can typically find several of the same book in a bargain bin at the dollar store. Take off the dust covers. Paint the covers of the books. Use the alphabet stencils to stencil names or seasonal words on the spine of the books. Glue and/or tie together.
- Stencil your kiddo's name on all the things. Notebooks, folders, pencil boxes, water bottles. Literally all the things.
- Use a full alphabet stencil as a background for a teacher gift.
- Our stencils are food safe. You could use them on cookies or a cake!